[Qgis-user] Fetch plugins crashing

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:05:38 PST 2010

Hi,

I also stumbled into this problem with qgis 1.4 installed in the Ubuntu
9.04 machine of a colleague. In my case a fresh 9.10 install did the
trick, but I guess that this is not really a solution for this
problem...

I also asked in the qgis-dev mailing list, but no ideas have surfaced.

cheers

-- Giovanni --