[Qgis-user] online workshop Qgis/Postgis Paul Ramsey

Mike Swope mswope at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:57:54 PDT 2010

I was looking at this while I was at work, and planned on trying these when
I got home, as I'm not super technical about getting these things running.
It was exactly what I was looking for. But the pages seem to have
disappeared. Perhaps it was not ready for wider consumption?

In the mean-time...

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/tutorials/installing-and-setting-up-postgresql-with-postgis/

has some stuff.