[Qgis-user] Re: Installation of QGIS using Ubuntu Synaptic Package Manager

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:35:01 PDT 2010

Ups.. I was making a huge mess. After a few emails, answering to Kim, I
believe I have installed just fine QGIS
Just one question. In Ccmake I have placed my GRASS include and GRASS_PREFIX
path but, there is no grass icons or plugins in QGIS.
What I might be missing? or is there any export I need to do before I run
QGIS in order to have GRASS-interface?