[Qgis-user] Creating polygon from points in csv file

mir mir123 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:11:40 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a list of points in sequence that define a polygon.  This is
taken from a legal document defining a piece of land.  So far I have
been able to import this into Qgis as points.  How do I import it as a
polygon (or convert the points to a polygon?  I have tried to use
GRASS, importing it as an ASCII file, but I guess I never got the
ASCII polygon format down.

I'm sure there must be an asy way.  Help!

mir

--
Mir Rodríguez Lombardo