[Qgis-user] Creating polygon from points in csv file

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:55:27 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 13:44 -0500, Gerald Creager wrote:
> Nikos, will Points2One work for lines, as well, or just for polygons? I
> have a similar issue: I need to create polylines from a CSV file... I,
> too, can digitize the points into lines, but, why?
>
> Thanks Gerry

Just test it, It successfully made a line across all the points, except
for the inconvenience that is making just ONE line.

Unfortunately, as I've found, QGIS lacks vertex-level editing (delete
multiple vertices in line/polygon; move multiple vertices) at least in
v1.1 which seems to be the case in 1.5.