[Qgis-user] conditional dissolve

Pedro Tarroso ptarroso at mail.icav.up.pt
Mon May 24 07:51:50 PDT 2010

Hi

I would create a new field in the attribute table to be filled with the condition. I believe the simplest way is to use a dbf editor (like openoffice spreadsheet or old versions of excel) to create the condition field (same code for shapes to be dissolved). Then I would use the Dissolve tool from fTools plugin on that field.

Hope that it helps.

Boa sorte,
Pedro