[Qgis-user] unfolding all GRASS commands in one click

A. Marcia BARBOSA anamarciabarbosa at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:12:20 PDT 2010

Hi all,

In the GRASS tools window, I think it would be really useful if there
was a button to show all commands at once. Sometimes we're looking for
a command to do something we need, but have no idea what such command
would be called, and are not even sure about which group (or
sub-group) such command should belong to. It's better to see all the
available commands (with their visual icons, which can be really
helpful) at once, instead of having to go pressing alll the little "+"
buttons to unfold each group at a time.

Cheers,
Márcia