[Qgis-user] Track GPS Location - QGIS plugin

Adam Kaczmarek adam-kaczmarek at wp.pl
Fri May 14 11:28:38 PDT 2010

Plugin about GPS, tool for export and import data form GPS, to create
.gpx file (I hope that you know about which plugin I'm talking about)
has something annoying. When I create a gpx file and add point, a new
dialog window shows. The problem is that all of box in this window are
already full, everywhere is word "NULL". Before you put your
information, you have to delete "NULL". It takes a lot of time and make
me resigned. This problem shows after version 1.2.0 Daphins, I think.