[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Presenting state of QGIS at FOSSGIS 2011

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Nov 5 01:50:07 PDT 2010

Hi Anita,
Cc: qgis-user

sounds great! Last year Marco, Jürgen, Horst, Cédric, Andreas, Pirmin ...
and I held presentations and workshops about QGIS at FOSSGIS 2010 in
Osnabrück and we also had a little qgis booth (table) there :-).

Maybe we can coordinate our contributions on the wiki again, as we did
last year? Just saw you already created a something :):
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Conferences_and_Exhibitions

Please (everybody) go ahead and add your ideas...

Regards,
 Otto