[Qgis-user] How can I exporting KML for Google Maps

Aaron Kreider aaron at campusactivism.org
Fri Nov 12 14:23:32 PST 2010

I found another counties kml file that works in Google Maps - so it
should be possible.
That kml file didn't have the county codes (or even state names) that I
need to match up to the Census Bureau data (to get some demographics
information).  So I'm working from the Census Bureau shp file to create
my own kml.

--
Energy Justice Communities Map Developer - http://www.energyjustice.net/map