[Qgis-user] overview in the composer

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Nov 22 14:18:56 PST 2010

Thanks for putting it back on list (hit the wrong button on this end).
I completely agree that this is a good feature to work towards. My email
was merely about how to achieve what you wanted with the current version.
Please have a look over at
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report
If you don't see a request or note about this feature, by all means
submit the enhancement idea.

Thanks,
Alex