[Qgis-user] Creating cross tables

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 04:56:21 PST 2010

Hi,

you can use the GRASS statistic modules for that. They allow to add several
input raster maps.

in your case have a look at:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.average.html

r.average - Finds the average of values in a cover map within areas assigned
the same category value in a user-specified base map.

Regards,
 Otto