[Qgis-user] How to load non spatial table

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Mon Nov 29 10:58:09 PST 2010

Hello!

Thank you for the new release, it is a pleasure to work with QGIS!

A long awaited feature is the use of non-spatial tables, so I am very
exited to read that the new version is able to do that.
So, after browsing through the manual and the programme (Kubuntu 10.04
from packages), I can not find a possibility to load a non-spatial table
in QGIS.
What did I miss...feeling a little stupid...

best wishes,
Albin