[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.5 on Ubuntu 10.04 crashes
alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:13:16 EDT 2010
Al I know is that that fields appears empty after running points2One.
The flow is:
- Run points2One (points to polygon)
- Select YES for having the new vector added the TOC
- QGIS 1.5 (ubuntu 10.04) crashes
- Start QGIS
- Run "Add Vector Layer..."
- Note that the Encoding field is empty. Unless you select an Encoding
for the vector layer, QGIS will crash again
2010/11/4 Goyo <goyodiaz at gmail.com>:
> 2010/11/4 Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at gmail.com>:
>> I can confirm that the crash problem was caused by the "Add Vector Layer..."
>> tool being with an empty field for Encoding by default. This is an
>> abnormal state,
>> very unusual, which in my case was caused by plugin "points2One"
> Can you elaborate on how to get an empty encoding? I can't reproduce
> the problem.
> Qgis-user mailing list
> Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the Qgis-user