[Qgis-user] Using shell grass windows.

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sat Oct 9 23:38:45 PDT 2010

On 10/10/2010 04:34, Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres wrote:

> Thank you Radim.
>
> It works!!
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Now I can do somethings that in qgis I cannot display,
> for example in a vector lines layers I can not display
> the arrows for the direcctions of the lines.

You can do this now in QGIS 1.6 when using the "new
symbology". Click on the Properties button, then below the
"Symbol Layers" window click the '+' button to add another
symbol. Now change the "Symbol Type" (upper right) to Line
Decoration.

> Thank you very much.
>
> Kenneth
>

> El sáb, 09-10-2010 a las 20:10 +0200, Radim Blazek escribió:
>> GIS_LOCK is set by init.sh to PID and used to create socket path, try
>> export GIS_LOCK=$$
>> from the GRASS shell.
>>
>> Radim
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:32 AM, Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres
>> <krcabrer at une.net.co>  wrote:
>>> Thank you Micha for you advice.
>>>
>>> I use to work in older version with d.* commands inside qgis,
>>> I was wondering why I cannot work this way any more.
>>>
>>> Thank you.

Micha Silver
http://www.surfaces.co.il/
Arava Development Co.  +972-52-3665918