[Qgis-user] Re: GRASS QGIS module list

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Tue Oct 19 01:36:13 PDT 2010

On 18/10/2010 23:10, Tim Michelsen wrote:

>> I've started to add color coding to the wiki page. I did just a few
>> entries to see how it looks.
> Very cool.
> But don't we want to have this created automatically somehow?

How might that be done?
The list of available modules is in the XML formatted
default.qgc file. I suppose that could be parsed to make a list?
But in addition we want to indicate which modules are not
applicable to QGIS.
And furthermore, there's a separate column to indicate
priority for adding missing modules. That's more of a judgment
call.

Micha Silver
http://www.surfaces.co.il/
Arava Development Co.  +972-52-3665918