[Qgis-user] Adding a txt delimited layer

Manuel Spínola mspinola10 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:14:03 PDT 2010

Thank you very much Horst y Gerardo,

I don't know what is going on but I switch to English like Horst
suggested me and the problem is gone.
I also tried with csv and also worked with the English version.
Best,

Manuel

On 30/10/2010 08:05 a.m., Horst Düster wrote:

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
mspinola at una.ac.cr
mspinola10 at gmail.com
Teléfono: (506) 2277-3598
Fax: (506) 2237-7036