[Qgis-user] [solved] QGIS MapServer SVG

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Sep 6 02:56:25 PDT 2010

Hi Horst

> But when I store the svg files in a folder like
>
> $CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/qgis/svg/mySymbols
>
> it doesn't work.

Hm, strange. Could you have a look into the project file and check the svg file
pathes? Normally, they should be something like:

<symbol outputUnit="MM" alpha="1" type="marker" name="0">
                        <layer pass="0" class="SvgMarker" locked="0">
                            <prop k="angle" v="0"/>
                            <prop k="name" v="/biology/Coniferous.svg"/>
                            <prop k="offset" v="0,0"/>
                            <prop k="size" v="6"/>
                        </layer>
                    </symbol>