[Qgis-user] Helmert 7 param transformation

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Tue Sep 14 07:14:02 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the help! I found some really useful apps via the links you
all sent.

On a side note, I was aware that Helmerts transformation is very well
documented, just am little pressed for time right now to develop an Excel
sheet on my own (my exam is on Thursday :-) ).

Here is what I found (in case someone else will be looking for (free)
transformation software:
http://www.apsalin.com/online.aspx
<http://www.apsalin.com/online.aspx>
http://www.fgg.uni-lj.si/~/mkuhar/Pouk/Utils.html (this one is in Slovenian,
but the Excel files are in English themselves, only the file names are in
Slovenian).

Best regards,
---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374