[Qgis-user] Helmert 7 param transformation

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Tue Sep 14 09:01:50 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Jean-Claude Repetto <jcrml at mxm.eu> wrote:

> Le 14/09/2010 16:14, Zoran Jankovic a écrit :
>

>  Here is what I found (in case someone else will be looking for (free)
>> transformation software:
>> http://www.apsalin.com/online.aspx
>> <http://www.apsalin.com/online.aspx>
>> http://www.fgg.uni-lj.si/~/mkuhar/Pouk/Utils.html (this
>> one is in Slovenian, but the Excel files are in English themselves, only
>> the file names are in Slovenian).
>>

> Sorry, but it seems that these applications are not related to your
> question, or did I miss something ?

No, you are right, these are not (directly) related to the original
question. The one application that _does_ compute 7 parameters is SEVENPAR
(Killetsoft), but it's commercial, and demo version rounds off on 1st
decimal... :-(

Sorry, I've been working on 10 things at once, I sent my previous email
before I finished it properly :-(.

Br,

Zoran