[Qgis-user] GDAL tools

Julio Cesar Canales DElgadillo cadj0506 at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Sep 16 02:02:43 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I'm experiencing some problems with the GDAL tools package on Quantun Thetys
(1.5.0). When I try to run the applications of GDAL tools (any of them) I
recieve a error message, first: "gdal(name of app).exe stopped working" and then
another one: "The process was interrupted some time after starting
successfully". Somebody knows how to solve this problem?

I also have other question, any of you could please tell me how to cut a shp in
a different extent (smaller) and then convert it into raster? Thank you in
advance.
 Biól.MCF. Julio César Canales Delgadillo.
Verhaltensbiologie
Barbarastr. 11
Fachbereich 5 Biologie/Chemie
Universität Osnabrück