AW: [Qgis-user] Qgis, Postgres Data exchange, Graticule

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Thu Sep 16 09:22:26 PDT 2010

Hi Marco

do you have PostgreSql/PostGIS or is it only a "naked" Postgresql? Things would be a lot easier with Postgis:
Create a view with a column of type geometry from your lat/lon columns (and the rest of your columns of course) and it should then work with the postresql/postgis connector.

About the graticule: you may add a grid in the print composer. Just add a map item to your composer and choose 'show grid' in the Grid section of the map item.

regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri