[Qgis-user] autostyles for PostGIS

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:25:09 PDT 2010

Perhaps a file it's the best choice. It's easier to send it to others and
distribute. Also, you should be able to load a specific file whenever you
need, not just on load.

My suggestions is:

Build a style file. For postgis, store that file in the database in a qgis
specific table.

2 cents

George
On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> On Wed, 15. Sep 2010 at 18:51:43 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> > If we save a file in the same folder and with the same name as a vector
> > layer, that style is used automagically every time the layer is opened
> (which
> > is good).
>
> Or if you just click "Save As Default".  That also works for PostGIS
> layers, in
> that case the defaults are saved to your ~/.qgis/qgis.qmldb.
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de
>
> --
> norBIT Gesellschaft fuer Unternehmensberatung und Informationssysteme mbH
> Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
> GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Emden, HRB 5502

George R. C. Silva

Desenvolvimento em GIS
http://blog.geoprocessamento.net