[Qgis-user] Re: New symbology: no border

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 04:53:07 PDT 2010

You have to use the symbology dialog box in top-down way :
1 - Layer property > Symbology
2 - Renderer : categorized
3 - Column : wathever you want to display
4 - Symbol : click "Change" to open the symbol selector dialog, click
"Properties" and set border style to "no pen", click "Ok", "Ok" and
come back to symbology/layer properties
5 - select a color ramp
6 - click on "Classify", all classes are now with no border (come back
and change the symbol if you want to set a transparency)
7 - CLose the layer properties dialog by clicking on "Ok"
8 - be happy :)