[Qgis-user] Importing Polygons - Points2One

Aaron Kreider aaron at campusactivism.org
Sat Sep 25 14:24:03 PDT 2010

  I'm trying to import polygons (rectangles) into QGIS (1.5.0).

I have installed the points2one plugin (0.2.4), but I cannot get it to
take any input.    "Input point layer" won't let me type in anything or
select a file.

Also - if I get it working, what format do I need to have my polygon
data in?

The data I want to map has four corners of a rectangle, and a single
data variable that I'm tracking (number of facilities).

I want to create a custom tile layer for Google Maps.  I'm planning on
using: GMapCreator: http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/software/gmapcreator.asp
Unless there is a plugin or better way of doing it with QGis?

Aaron

Energy Justice Communities Map Developer - http://www.energyjustice.net/map