[Qgis-user] gdal_merge - GDAL Tools plugin Qgis error message

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:32:38 PDT 2010

Hi William and Sergio,
I don't have a Mac, so could you do further tests?

Try to set the path to your GDAL python mods in the "path to GDAL binaries",

then exec a python tool from the Raster menu, e.g. polygonize or merge.
AFAIK on OSX the path to python mods should be similar to
/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.7/Python/

Does it work now? If no, restart QGis and to execute the tool again.
What's the test result?

Cheers.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli