[Qgis-user] manageR doesn't work well

Nobusuke Iwasaki wata909 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:13:52 EDT 2010


Dear Marco,

> did you open the shape in QGIS an then choose "import layer from
> canvas"?
Yes, I do.

> What does ls() and objects() say after importing the layer?
Message is below.

> manageR import function
> ls()
character(0)

> objects()
character(0)

I uploaded chapter image, below.
http://twitpic.com/2pazq2

Thanks,

Nobu


2010/9/17 Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. <marco.lechner at fossgis.de>:
> back to list. my fault:
>
> did you open the shape in QGIS an then choose "import layer from
> canvas"? Should work then.
> What does ls() and objects() say after importing the layer?
>
> Marco
>
>
> Am 17.09.2010 17:38, schrieb Nobusuke Iwasaki:
>> Dear Marco,
>>
>> I try to import ESRI shp format point and polygon data.
>>
>> Nobu
>>
>> 2010/9/17 Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. <marco.lechner at fossgis.de>:
>>
>>> what kind of layer did you try to import?
>>>
>>> Marco
>>>
>>> Am 17.09.2010 17:09, schrieb Nobusuke Iwasaki:
>>>
>>>> Dear all,
>>>>
>>>> I try to use "manageR" plugin with Windows7, QGIS1.5(standalone
>>>> installer) and R 2.10.1.
>>>> The manageR plugin seems to work. But, when I tried to import a layer
>>>> or layer attribute table, nothing displayed in the Workspace Manager.
>>>> And any error message didn't display. By the way, I could import layer
>>>> using SDA4PP plugin. I faced same problem using OSGeo Live-DVD.
>>>>
>>>> Do I have to install any other software or library?
>>>>
>>>> Best regards,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Nobusuke Iwasaki
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Qgis-user mailing list
>>>> Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-user mailing list
> Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
>


More information about the Qgis-user mailing list