[Qgis-user] Quick Print with QGis 1.5

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:16:40 EDT 2010

Olá Luís,

the quick print is kind of obsolete and I don't know it will be ever
developed further.

The quick print is a core (c++) plugin, so in any case there no way to
update it without having to recompile the sources.

Actually the best chance to have a nice "quick print", based on the qgis
print composer, is using the "easy print" plugin, you can find it in
this repository

It should not be too difficult to modify (the plugin is in python) the
layout template to fit your needs.

-- Giovanni --