[Qgis-user] scale WMS layer

Federico Lazzaroni fedelazza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:42:05 PDT 2011

Hi to everyone
I'm a new Qgis user.
I'm trying to set a less detailed scale for a WMS raster layer (I need to
use a origina 1:10.000 topographic map at 1:15.000). Is there a way to
"force" this setting? I tried with WMS "Property" -"General" "Visibility
depending froms scale" but nothing changes....
Furthermore, when I prepare a Printing with the same WMS, I usually can't
keep the same scale I was using in the project. If I use 1:10.000 in the
project I can' use more than 1:4500 in "Printings".
Thnak you very much
Federico