[Qgis-user] to query a raster

ambijat ambijat at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:57:26 PDT 2011

Hi! Andrea,
you can use mapcalc available in grass plugin in qgis.
you can create a blank raster and then load the two rasters in mapcalc.
and then put the if condition for eg.
if((A > 150), B == A, null())

it would copy values greater than 150 from raster A to raster B.
I hope I got it right for you.
cheers,
Ambrish Dhaka