[Qgis-user] Photo2Shape Plugin Problem

Markus Weidenbach landconsult at freenet.de
Sat Aug 6 06:42:10 PDT 2011

Dear Alexander, dear QGIS List

thanks, Alexander, for providing the QGIS community with the useful
Photo2Shape plugin.
Unfortunately I got an error message (see attached screenshot), when I
try to load more than 2 geotagged photos, taken with the Casio Exilim
EX- H20G camera.
If there are only 2 photos in the folder everything works fine ... but
the plugin "freezes", when there are more than two photos in the
selected folder. The Casio Exilim photos are between 4 and 9 MB big ..
is there a file size limit?.
Any idea what´s wrong?
I am using QGIS 1.7 on Win 7 64bit.

Thanks and best regards,
Markus

--
Dr. Markus Weidenbach

l a n d C o n s u l t . d e
Geographical Information Management
and Environmental Planning

Spannstattstrasse 40
D-77773 Schenkenzell
Germany

tel. +49 (0)7836-307313
mobile: +49 (0)170-8988393
fax. +49 (0)321-21252410
e.mail:markus.weidenbach at landConsult.eu
skype: markus_weidenbach
http://landConsult.de