[Qgis-user] Contour plugin installation problem

Sebastian Anderka anderka at gmx.de
Wed Aug 10 06:54:03 PDT 2011

Hi everybody!

For some reason I am not able to install the contour plugin in QGIS
(using QGIS 1.7.0-2 on Win 7 64-bit, installed via OSGeo4W). It has
worked before on this very machine with QGIS 1.6, but only after
applying this trick:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Re-Qgis-user-FILE-dwg-and-cad-td5497927.html

But unfortunately, this time it wont help. The plugin installer keeps
telling me after downloading:

"The plugin is broken. Python said:
Qt backend requires pyqt to be installed."

I already checked in OSGeo4W, all accessible pyqt libraries are
installed and up to date. Is there something I'm missing?

Best regards,
Sebastian

--
ANDERKA Stadtentwicklung