[Qgis-user] World File for map compositions

Markus Weidenbach landconsult at freenet.de
Mon Aug 15 12:17:54 PDT 2011

Hi Brent,

thanks for your advice. I will try both, (a) manipulating and using the
world file of the image I am saving outside the map composer and (b) the
geo-referencing of the maps with the geo-ref. tools in QGIS.
Since I am producing a series of 4-6 different thematic maps on each
area of interest, I was hoping to find a more efficient way to
geo-reference the maps, but on the other hand, because the maps series
is always using the identical map template, a commonly used world file
might be a feasible way to solve the problem .....
I´ll find it out.

Regards,
Markus

--