[Qgis-user] RE: ERROR When trying to add postgis raster

MaurĂ­cio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:58:54 PDT 2011

Andreas,
I''ve looked at the code and I don't think there is a syntax error in the
line pointed by the interpreter.
Could you tell me what version of the plugin you're using?
There's one thing that I would like to understand: does your PYTHONPATH has
two qgis plugins folder? I haven't used windows for some time but it seems
to me that way:
"C:/Users/andreas/.qgis/
python/plugins" and "C:/PROGRA~2/QUANTU~1/apps/
qgis/./python/plugins"
Is there any possibility that you have two versions of the plugin installed?
All the best

--
Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo