[Qgis-user] Announcing Metatools plugin

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Sun Aug 21 23:52:45 PDT 2011

Dear Alexander,

thank you for your work. As there is no English description yet I need
to ask directly: Can the plugin be used with PostGIS data, or (as far as
I understand) only with file-based datasets? Any chance loaded PostGIS
data can be described in the future?

all the best

Bernhard

________ Information from NOD32 ________