[Qgis-user] QGIS on android final report

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 23 23:25:41 PDT 2011

 Marco - thank you for your work and efforts! Although I don't yet have
 an Android tablet available now and did not test, I will be interested
 in the future. Good to read that spatialite is now supported.

 * Does the Info tool work (displaying the attribute data on click)
 * Is simple editing working? e.g. digitizing point features?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:32:09 +0200, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> hi all, Great news, android qgis supports spatialite, partially shp,
> probably postgres (haven't tryed jet). soon a video and pics.
>
> ciao good night
> Marco
>
> [0]
> http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2011/08/24/gsoc-2011-final-report/