[Qgis-user] Profile Tool

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:15:20 PDT 2011

Hi Micha

Concerning the 'Profile from Line' plugin, I've opened a ticket some
months ago at OSGEO4W's bugtracker asking for packaging of a more
recent version of the Shapely package but haven't had a reply. I guess
they haven't gotten around to do it yet.

However, I believe there must be a way of installing Shapely (and
other Python packages) separately and then make them available inside
OSGEO4W. Unfortunately I have never tried to do so, as I never had
such a need. Maybe others can help out.

Best regards