[Qgis-user] Re: Mapbooks with Easyprint

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Tue Dec 6 04:29:54 PST 2011

Cool feature!

Working with an 8 km long road section this is really nice when doing plots.

I realised that when using the "Mapbook by grid" method it is possible to
edit the grid before you create the map (like editing any other shape file)

With a road meandering through the landscape I could move around the grids
and delete unnessecary ones. I could even rename the grids to a more
suitable naming style.

To make changes like Layout and papersize appear in the final mapbook it
seams like a good idea to press the OK button on the SimpleMap pane first.

Anybody got a clue on how to change the DPI used in printing?
With aerial photos my mapbook is 60MB and not suitable for email or the
like.

-----
Regards Morten

(Qgis 1.7.1 and Win 7)