Re : [Qgis-user] WFS Transactions to GeoServer freeze QGIS

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sat Dec 10 00:29:36 PST 2011

Hi,

I have successfully updated data from geoserver wfs in localhost. I had same issue than you with a remote server. But it was a special infrastructure with à CAS for security.

Other people said that they get some error message but the modification have been saved. Geoserver used in this case is also à special use of Geoserver with CAS.

Regard,

Y.