[Qgis-user] increase decimal precision in the georeferencer GCP table

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:19:13 PST 2011

I'm not sure if this has been reported so checking first in the
mailinglist before filing a ticket.

I'm using QGIS 1.7.0 Georeferencer plugin.  The GCP table shows only 2
decimal places of the ground control points (see image [0]).   I tried
increasing the precision in the Project Properties > General but the
setting is not recognized by the Georeferencer plugin. My SRS is
lat/lon WGS84.

I've checked the saved GCP file and the coordinates are indeed more
than 2 decimal places ( I think it was 15) so I think the issue is
only on the shown GCP table.  Therefore, I assume that georeferencer
is using those coordinates instead of what is shown in the window
table.

Would it be possible to increase the precision shown in the GCP table
by at least 5-6 decimal places?

[0] http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7150/6509284593_93e44f40eb_b.jpg

--
cheers,