[Qgis-user] Help on design a QT dialog ui and it's python code (display a picture)

Horst Düster horst.duester at kappasys.ch
Wed Dec 14 10:15:15 PST 2011

Hi Patrice

In which way did you try to create a ui dialog. With the Qt-Designer it
is very easy to create ui forms.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Kappasys
Alte Bernstrasse 13
CH-4500 Solothurn

Tel.: +41 (0) 32 514 00 40
Mobil: +41 (0) 76 408 51 06
eMail: horst.duester at kappasys.ch
skype: horstduester
Twitter: moazagotl
Web: www.kappasys.ch

lat: N 47° 12' 06.408" lon: E 7° 32' 13.740"