[Qgis-user] Installing Quntum GIS

Fabio De Francesco fabio.defrancesco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:17:08 PST 2011

It sill Quantum Gis Enceladeus:

I followed the indicatio below: ( installing QGis Wroclaw on Ubuntu 11.10)

Install Synaptics package manage from ubu soft. center   OK

I've followe Robin's Instruction See previous mail

BUt

Some problems: still Quantum Gis enceladeus (1.4)  !

After the system asked me to solve problems whith the command:

sudo apt-get install qgis

The response:

 Failed to fetch
http://qgis.org/debian/dists/oneric/main/source/Sources 404  Not Found

W: Failed to fetch
http://qgis.org/debian/dists/oneric/main/binary-i386/Packages  404  Not
Found

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

--
Fabio De Francesco