[Qgis-user] files dwg in QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Dec 19 12:28:39 PST 2011

I haven't looked at OpenDWG lately - but last time i checked it was a
rather complicated task to get access to the library. And the license
would not be compatible with distribution as GPL (such as QGIS). It
would lead to the situation where some QGIS could open/write DWG (the
ones who registered and compiled against their library), but the
majority of the QGIS user wouldn't have access to it.

Or did something change in this respect?

Andreas