[Qgis-user] question - chaging shapefile to GRASS vector layer

Tilottama Ghosh waggymaggy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:47:46 PST 2011

Dear Quantum GIS users,

So, something weird is happening when I am converting a polygon shapefile
to a GRASS vector layer. Several duplicates of one polygon name is being
created,but when I highlight the duplicates, only one them actually has the
polygon shape stored in it. The data for all the duplicate polygon names
are also repeated. Has someone faced a similar problem? If yes, can you
please let me know how to correct it? I will look forward to some good
advise.

Thanks in advance and WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers,

Tilottama