[Qgis-user] Legend orientation

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Mon Feb 14 02:38:09 PST 2011

Hi guys,
There is the "horizontal legend" request
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1841
and the "column wrapping in legend" request
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1505
These might not be exactly what you're talking about, but they might
be similar enough that the functionalities each of you want could
all be achieved; if some thought is put into how to do it.

Regards,
Alister