[Qgis-user] Ecological toolbox for QGIS - collecting ideas

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:18:54 PST 2011

I wouldn't find an ecological system very useful but....
Would it be possible to implement custom menu items and configurations. Ie,
someone could assemble the ecological tools in a logical way in one or more
menu items or toolbars and share this menu via the plug installer.

>> *This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.*