[Qgis-user] spanish translation of QGIS 1.6 manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Jun 7 23:21:49 PDT 2011

Dear Spanish qgis users and manual translators,

There is a complete spanish user manual for QGIS 1.6 from Francisco Yujra.
He comes from Bolivia in the framework of a Swiss GIS project in Guatemala
for the Registro de la Información Catastral RIC.

I hope this is interesting for our spanish translation team: Mario Pisa,
Carlos Dávila and Axel Moser.

The manual is formatted as MS .docx file. I put it on the website as it is
and maybe you could use it and migrate the translation into our typical
latex manual style? I can send you the original manual, if you like and I
will add the doc to the docs repository as well. You find the pdf here:

http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html

Regards,
 Otto