[Qgis-user] Mac OS X - Successful Production Use of QGIS

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:59:06 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to know of some Mac OS X users of QGIS (various versions) that
are successful in using QGIS in a production or semi-production environment.

Of those successful candidates I would really like to know the following;

1. OS X.version.subversion
2. QGIS version
3. Hardware:

   - model
   - cpu
   - graphics card

4. RAM
5. If building from source, what version of Qt is used (and other
dependancies)
6. Primary Usage of QGIS
7. any quirks or bugs

I would love to find out what makes for a successful environment of QGIS
that is relatively bug free for production use on OS X.

Thanks!

ps. If we get more responses than can be helpful for a mailing list I'll
quickly make up a poll tonight.

Mars