[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Re: Mac Snow Leopard - QGIS Symbology

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:52:54 PDT 2011

Hello William,

I tested the latest QGIS  from git master

I was able to do one Categorized Symbology Style of 14 to a shapefile with
81007 records.

The next Symbology Style was Simple polygon layer with a fill colour change
which caused QGIS to hard crash.

So I'll keep using  QGIS for geoprocessing but look forward to this
symbology fix for mac.
Thanks!

mars