[Qgis-user] Mapbooks with Easyprint

Luca Lanteri mescal72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:27:08 PDT 2011

Fortunately now are just few things. Recently I've had to use ArcGis just to
do complex layouts and to create series of geo-reports. I'm trying to bypass
this using the command line '-snapshot' option but it's just a little too
tricky. Some others limitations for my work of the Qgis composer are that it
doesn't seems to be really WYSIWYG, and that it has some problem with pdf
and svg export. For all the other things our migration to PostGIS+QGIS was
been a very fruitfully experience, and I hope I can give up AG soon also for
these last works.